Past and Present Clients
Harris Jones & Malone represents clients of varying sizes and resources with issues including, but not limited to, construction, energy, retail, education, healthcare, finance, real estate, telecommunications, procurement, criminal, corporate, taxation, labor insurance, public interest and environmental law. Harris Jones & Malone has represented the following entities in a variety of legal and governmental matters:
Agriculture and Environment
- Delmarva Poultry Industry
- Montgomery County Farm Bureau
- Armistead Homes Corporation
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- AWA Mechanical, Inc.
- Baltimore Contractors, LLC
- Brightwell Concrete
- Commercial Interiors
- English Concrete Contractors
- Maryland Minority Contractors Association
- Tolson and Associates, LLC
- P&J Contracting Company, Inc.
- R.E. Harrington Plumbing and Heating, Inc.
- Ryland Homes
- Clear Ballot
- Hart InterCivic
- Arkema, Inc.
- Curtis Bay Medical Waste Services
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Encore Recycling
- Mexichem Fluor, Inc.
- Pew Environmental Trust
- Wheelabrator Technologies, Inc.
- Amerigroup Maryland, Inc.
- APS Healthcare
- Association of Independent Midwives of Maryland
- Beacon Health Options
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Chesapeake Urology
- Columbia Care
- Diamond Pharmaceuticals
- Health Facilities Association of Maryland (HFAM)
- Health Management Resources (HMR)
- Intellectual Development Systems
- M&W Medical Equipment, Inc.
- Maryland Association of Community Services
- Maryland Chiropractic Association
- Maryland Dental Hygienists Association
- Maryland Families for Safe Birth
- Maryland Maternity Access Coalition
- Maryland Medical Dispensary Association
- Maryland Optometric Association
- Maryland Psychiatric Society
- Maryland Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Mumby and Simmons Dental Consultants, P.C.
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- North Bay Health Associates, LLC
- Notarize, Inc.
- Physicians for Fair Coverage
- Preferred Home Care
- Riverview SNF, LLC
- Roman Health Ventures, Inc.
- Serenity Acres Treatment Center
- The Spine Center
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals America, Inc.
- University of Maryland Medical System Health Plans (formerly Riverside Health)
- University Physicians, Inc.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
- Washington Psychiatric Society
- Chesapeake Employers’ Insurance Company
- Maryland Auto Insurance
- Alclear, LLC
- Air Methods
- The Boring Company
- Cerified Automotive Parts Association
- Delta Airlines
- InterPark Holdings
- Maryland Transit Connectors
- Nationwide Motor Sales Corporation
- Norfolk Southern
- Parking Company of American (FastPark)
- Purple Line Transit Partners
- Reynolds and Reynolds, Inc.
- Southwest Airlines Co.
- Tesla Motors
- Turo, Inc.
Banking and Finance
- Enhanced Capital Partners
- Mariner Finance
- Mortgage Source Ventures
- NRT, Inc.
- Online Lender Alliance
- Rapid Financial Services, LLC
- Charles Street Development Corporation
- East Baltimore Development Corporation
- Himmelrich Associates
- Lexington Square Partners, LLC
- MCR Development
- Sagamore Development Company
- State Center, LLC
- TSG Developments of Maryland, LLC
- Ward Development Company
- War Horse, Inc.
- Weller Development Corporation
- AES Corporation
- American Petroleum Institute
- Baltimore Gas and Electric (BGE)
- Chief Oil and Gas
- Constellation Energy
- P3 Power Group – PJM Power Providers
- Centaur, Inc.
- Cold Press
- Gaming and Leisure Properties
- Penn National Gaming, Inc.
- Community Associations Institute (CAI)
- Maryland Multi-Housing Association
- Anne Arundel County
- Baltimore City, Department of Housing & Community Development
- Baltimore City Housing Authority
- Baltimore County
- Harford County
- Howard County
- Assured Protection
- State Law Enforcement Officers Labor Alliance
- Advocates for Children and Youth
- Autism Speaks
- Center for Poverty Solutions
- Decoding Dyslexia
- The Family Tree
- Garrett-Jacobs Mansion
- House of Ruth
- Human Rights Campaign
- Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Washington
- Maryland Legal Services Corporation
- Marylanders for Restorative Justice
- Nonprofit Montgomery
- Piscataway Hills Citizens Association
- Samaritan Ministries International
- Special Olympics of Maryland
- Union Baptist Church
- United Way of Central Maryland
- Visit Baltimore
- American Chemistry Council
- Baltimore Industrial Group
- BWI Marshal Merchant Association
- Greater Baltimore Committee
- KAGRO of Maryland
- Maryland Citizens Against Law Suit Abuse
- Maryland Computer Services Association
- MD-DC Vendor’s Association
- MD-DE-DC Press Association
- Maryland Land Title Association
- Maryland Restaurant Coalition
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- National Automatic Merchandising Association
- Rubber Manufacturers Association
- Wine Institute
- American Federation of Teachers
- DeVry University
- The Literacy Lab
- School Social Workers in MD/DC
- Wonders Childcare
- Chesapeake Shakespeare Company
- Discovery Communications
- Everyman Theater
- OVG Facilities
- Steez Promotions
General Business and Taxation
- Aaron’s, Inc.
- American Sugar Refining, Inc.
- Beltway Fine Wine
- Chemtura Corporation
- The Daily Record
- Darden Restaurants
- Glory Days Grill
- The Home Depot
- Joseph Smith and Sons, Inc.
- Lorillard Tobacco Company, LLC
- Maximus, Inc.
- Micro Electronics, Inc.
- Pasadena Signs
- Silver Diner Development
- Smithfield Foods, Inc.
- Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Infrastructure and Utilities
- CH2MHill Engineers, Inc.
- ITINERA Infrastructure & Concessions
- Itron, Inc.
- McKissack & MicKissack
- PFlow Industries, Inc.
National Consulting Groups
- GovBiz Partners, Inc.
- Kineo Group
- National Strategies, Inc.
- Stateside Associates
- Strategic Alliance, Inc.
- 3 Click Solutions
- Ancestry.com LLC
- Digicon Corporation
- RELX (LexisNexis)
- Softek International
- RGII Technologies
- Verizon Communications
- Xerox Business Services, LLC